Friday, August 20, 2010

New Hibiscus painting by Niki Gulley


“Rhapsody in Bloom” ©2010 Niki Gulley
12” x 12” acrylic on canvas

Created with extremely thick paint and mediums, applied with palette knives to achieve extreme texture and vibrant colors filled with life and energy. The image is painted around the sides of the 1.5 inch deep gallery wrap canvas so that it looks three-dimensional and can be hung as is without a frame for a contemporary look or with a floater frame for a more traditional decor. These chunky floral paintings look great in pairs and threes.

To see my “Rhapsody in Bloom” paintings in person, visit my booth #355 at the Gold Coast Art Show in Chicago, IL this weekend. For more information on the show, go to amdurproductions.com/f-goldcoast-public.html.

Or, if you’d like to learn how to paint vibrant florals, join me this fall in my Adult Art Classes. Thanks to the overwhelming response to my Tuesday session, I am adding two more classes on Wednesdays. If you’re interested in joining us, visit my website at NikiGulley.com for more information,

Or, e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...