Friday, December 2, 2011

"parked out front" - a palette knife painting by Dottie T Leatherwood

parked out front
28" x 22" oil on canvas
©2011 DottieLeatherwood
---------------------------------------
While walking my dog this summer at the beach, I came upon this great scene. An old Ford Starliner from the early sixties (before you get really impressed, I had to google this!) sitting out in front of a beach house. It was mid morning and the sun was lighting the scene like a movie set. The old Ford had definitely seen better days but I got the feeling she still had some spark left in her!
----------------------------------------
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:
http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...