Sunday, December 4, 2011

ABSTRACT DANCER in ACRYLIC by OLGA WAGNER

This little figurative abstract is part of my "Strength of Women" series...It is also an entry into the Daily Paintworks "Picasso It Challenge". We were challenged to paint in the style of an artist that we admire. I have taken couple of most wonderful workshops with Robert Burridge. He paints from within his heart and he encourages others to do the same. He paints free and with enormous passion - A passion that sometimes eludes me. I think my passion gets lost between laundry and grocery shopping...

Lost in the Dance
6x12 Acrylic on stretched canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...