Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Enjoying the Holidays by Pamela Blaies

13" x 20"
Oil on Canvas

I've had a great Christmas and am headed out the door to visit with my side of the family for more Christmas festivities.  Here is a study I did yesterday.  My daughter was posing for me and I was trying to get her to sit on the couch with her Dad's guitar.  Well, she's really small and the guitar was just too big for her to be comfortable holding, so I told her to take a break while I grabbed some coffee.  I came back to catch this vision and promptly ditched the guitar idea.  I can't wait to be able to start working on the bigger painting when I get back this weekend - I'm very excited about it!

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...