Thursday, December 8, 2011

Original oil painting Humpback Whales by Karen Tarlton

Mama and her Calf
16x20
Oil

This painting is inspired by a memorable dive! I used to be an avid scuba diver and on a dive off a boat in Tahiti I happened upon these two magnificent creatures, just a few feet away from me.  We stared into eachother's eyes for quite awhile.  They were just about as curious about me I think as I was about them. Moments like this live on in my mind forever.

karensfineart.tumblr.com/

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,
KR Designs, Fort Myers,FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...