Monday, December 19, 2011

Lavender Blue, Dilly Dilly....Knife/Brush painting by Peg Whitacre

I love all the "old songs" which I guess sort of dates me, but I really don't care!  As these hydrangeas began to come to life as a painting I was immediately reminded of that old song title and decided that it fit the subject matter quite well!  Allow me to take this opportunity to wish everyone and their familie and friends a very Merry Christmas and the hope of 2012 being the best ever for all who plow the fields of fine art and craft.  In the grand scheme of things it will be just exactly what each one of us chooses to make it for ourselves.  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...