Sunday, December 4, 2011

New York Rain and Christmas Angel fine art in oil by Karen Tarlton

12x12
Christmas Angel
Oil
SOLD
16x20
Late Night New York Rain
Oil

Both of these painting are brand new!
I've been so busy this month shipping paintings and I know many of them are holiday gifts!  I'll be taking Christmas commission orders only for a few more days and then I'm afraid I'll be out of time so don't delay!
karensfineart.tumblr.com/

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,
KR Designs, Fort Myers,FL
You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is really quite a great article with regards to the NYC eco-friendly painters, as the paintings seems top be really great and fascinating..

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...