Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can't Wait for Christmas! by Pamela Blaies

12" x 16"

It's already December 22nd!  Time is flying by and I still have some preparing and framing to do for a few paintings that sold as last minute Christmas sales and deliveries for January exhibitions.

However, I am still finding a little time for painting.  The composition and colors look good in this study - I just love copper.  I might change a few things in the final painting and may even make more than one painting from this still life, with different cropping.

I set up a station in my studio for my daughter to paint with me and that was fun.  Looking forward to spending Christmas with my family!

If you missed my Christmas Painting video - click HERE to watch it.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...