Friday, August 12, 2011

Onion Painting On Canvas By Jill Saur

It's no secret that when I am not rendering aspen trees, that I love to paint onions, pears, and just about any colorful thing that comes out of the ground or grows on trees.  I love to add rich texture that makes you feel like it's just going to come off of the canvas.  This 11"x14" acrylic painting is entitled, "Preparations".

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires.  Please visit my website to see more of my work.  CLICK HERE


©1990-2011 onion painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...