Friday, August 12, 2011

Almost Perfection

island view
6" x 8" oil on panel
©2011 DottieLeatherwood


My sister-in-law is graciously letting my family stay at her beach house this week. As a thank you I painted her this little painting of a picture she had taken in the BVI earlier this year. The sand and the sky has a good bit of pink in them but my camera just would not capture the true color. Oh well, this view does have it all....clear blue water, sand and palm trees and for the mountain lovers....a mountain or two! Like I said...almost perfection!
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:
http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...