Monday, August 8, 2011

Coffee to go...

you go girl
6" x 6" Oil on Canvas
©2011 DottieLeatherwood

This is my entry this week into the Daily Paintworks "Paint Your Mug" Challenge. This is my coffee mug. Several people have told me it's supposed to be a soup mug but I don't believe them! It was given to me by one of my favorite people and the sentiment written on it never fails to make me smile. It also holds the equivalent of two cups of coffee ....which is essential to having a productive morning!!
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:
http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...