Saturday, January 21, 2017

SAMURAI by Marion Hedger, Day 20 of 30 paintings challenge

'SAMURAI'
by Marion Hedger
50X60cm (20x24in) acrylic on panel
Day 20 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
Click Here to see Day 19's painting

Going larger and being bolder in my approach.

Today I wanted to practice blending. The Golden Fluid acrylics dry so quickly that blending with them is out of the question unless lots of water is used which results in a thin film of paint. I managed to get hold of some Liquitex acrylics in our small town which I know have a longer 'wet' time (is that even a term?). Another new technique for me was using a roller. Read more about this painting on my blog

CONNECT WITH ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...