Monday, January 2, 2017

Namibia Impressions Coastal Morning by Marion Hedger

I've decided to take part in another 30 paintings in 30 days challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta. I have a love/hate relationship with these challenges - I like to see the new body of works at the end and making sure I get into the studio each day but the self-inflicted stress well... it is not so much the painting, it's the posting on the blogs and social media that I find taxing.

My first painting for 2017 is another Namibia Impressions of the sunrise on the coast line just after the fog has lifted.


Namibia Impressions Coastal Morning
40x50cm (16x20inches)
Oil on stretched canvas
Day 1 of January 2017 30 paintings in 30 days
450€ plus shipping
(50% goes to Save the Rhino Fund)
 
Read about this painting on my blog HERE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...