Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Paved with Gold, collage art by Marion Hedger

Paved with Gold
Abstract Art
21x30cm (A4 size)
Acrylic, cardboard, wire, gold leaf
Day 2 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
I feel I am in a bit of a rut with my art and I have hit a plateau and so loosing inspiration to paint. To kick start myself again the challenge has given me the impetus to try something different.
I like doing different things and often get bored of doing the same thing, not that my palette knife painting is always the same but the techniques are. With the challenge I have given myself permission to play, trying things I have never tried before. Visit my blog to find out more about this piece of art.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...