Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fire and Earth Collage Painting By Marion Hedger Day 4 of the 30 in 30 challenge

Fire and Earth
Collage Painting
By Marion Hedger
30x30cm on board

Day 4 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
Click Here to see Day 3's painting 
 
 I was at a bit of a loss what to do today, I was determined to somehow include some leaves I had made. As you can see, that didn't happen.
I've spent a lot of time creating plaster stones and mediallions, painting foil, air dried clay leaves and painting corrugated cardoard. I've painted everything in colour families and hoped that I could then 'just' assemble them when I had an idea. Well... I've discovered that I can't work like that! I knew this of course, but I had the mistaken belief that I could organise myself.  Continue reading the story of this painting on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...