Sunday, December 7, 2014

Light

 Light
5" x 7" 
oil on panel


The warm glow of a candle is always appealing in a darkened room. It can mean decoration or essential light and watching the flickering flame is addictive as watching a fireplace.

This was a demo piece in my recent palette knife workshop - Painting Christmas.  My 2015 workshop list is on my website and registration opens on December 15th.  If you're a mailing list subscriber, you'll find a discount code in the December Studio News which goes out tonight.  Sign up is easy on all the links below.

You can find more of my work on my website Jeanette Jobson Fine Art, my blog, Illustrated Life and on Facebook and Twitter.  Stop by and say hi, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...