Saturday, December 20, 2014

Touch of Winter White Tulips - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1636377

Touch of Winter White Tulips
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Linen Panel




Touch of Winter White Tulips is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio today, I found a bundle of fresh tulips at the grocery store this morning, I should not have been grocery shopping, I was supposed to be at the gym, but the new gym my hubby and I belong to is not in the best part of town. Usually I feel pretty safe there, but this morning when I pulled up at 8:30 am, I knew I didn't want to walk through the crowd by the front door, so I kept right on going in my pug-mobile.

The life of an artist is not a dull one, the life of a small business owner is really a story about working seven days a week, but the beauty of this situation is twofold - you set your own hours, you get your personal tasks done, then you dive into your business (painting! *sound of harps*) with a sense of reward at the end of the day, with a bundle of white tulips you had not even realized you would be purchasing that day. All good things happen by design, I simply don't believe in accidents, do you?



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1636377

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...