Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sparklers

 Sparklers
8" x 10"  oil on panel

Sparklers was a demonstration painting at my last palette knife painting workshop of the year that was all about painting Christmas.  There's something satisfying in creating reflections of light on a curved surface.  Especially more challenging when using a palette knife.

Its time to wind down a little for Christmas and allow some rest and relaxation with friends and family. I wish you all a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.  I'm looking forward to many things in the new year - new paintings, new roads to travel, new challenges to solve and new friends to make. I hope you'll be among them and perhaps we'll meet at one of my 2015 art workshops.

You can find more of my work on my website Jeanette Jobson Fine Art, my blog, Illustrated Life and on Facebook and Twitter. I've just joined Instagram and am learning the curves.  You can find me there at jeanettejobson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...