Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lake Louise I and II by Natasa Vretenar

I feel grateful that I live in a beautiful Alberta! The scenery is so diverse here - from prairie to badlands to mountains - there is something new everywhere you go, and all within a few hours drive from Edmonton. We have been to the mountains several times and each time is a unique experience. There are so many beautiful places to see. This diptych is a painting of Lake Louise, probably the most visited lake in Canadian Rockies.
Lake Louise is truly beautiful. The mountains and Victoria glacier hovering above the lake are massive. 
The only bad thing about Lake Louise is that there are thousands of tourist visiting during summer. When we got there, three big busses full of tourists just pulled up and dropped off their noisy cargo :). I found a spot with a flower bed planted with red and orange poppies and knew that some day I would paint it - I mean - poppies and mountain lake! What could be better?!?




visit me at www.artbynv.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...