Sunday, December 7, 2014

Waiting for the Dinner Bell - Romantic French Kitty - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1627979

Waiting for the Dinner Bell 
Romantic French Kitty
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Next week is my French painting workshop in North Texas, and I can hardly wait because there are so many fun surprises in store for my students. Waiting for the Dinner Bell is another in my Romantic French Kitty series, and a memento of all the evenings we spent waiting for the dinner bell during my visit to Le Vieux Couvent in September. Imagine having a French chef to serve you three meals a day for 10 days, let's just say, I cried a little tear when we left, if only because we had to bid adieu to the food!

You are invited to join me in France - August 2015!



A picnic with my hubby and dear friends
on the Dordogne River! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...