Friday, December 12, 2014

Creamer Dreamer White Tulips and a North Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


 Creamer Dreamer White Tulips
by Nancy Medina 
20X16
Oil on Linen Panel



Creamer Dreamer White Tulips was my class demonstration this morning during my North Texas end of year party-workshop. What could be more ideal than to paint French tulips during my French painting workshop? I totally lucked out with fresh tulips and peonies, so we're celebrating the occasion by painting the springtime bouquets while it's chilly outside. I'm a firm believer that color affects emotion, and fresh flowers lift spirits, so we're putting on bold color and chasing off the winter blues. Tomorrow we have some big prize giveaways, so stay tuned to my art bloggy!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1631593

 The studio models take a bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...