Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tree Art by Jill Saur


Each morning when I wake up, I look out my window and think about how different the day is from any other day that I've experienced.  It sets the framework for a mindset that is open to new possibilities and adventures.  The painting below is from a memory of a special day in Colorado.  I simply wanted to capture the nuance of that unique moment in time.

This little 8"x10" aspen tree, palette knife oil painting, "Summer Nuance", is available at Matilda's Gallery in Historic Roswell, GA.  I have other similar paintings available on my website at www.JillSaurFineArt.com.


©1990-2012 Tree Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...