Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Salon International 2012 by Pamela Blaies

18" x 24"
Oil on canvas

I am so excited to announce that this painting has been selected to exhibit in Salon International 2012 hosted by Greenhouse Gallery in San Antonio. The exhibit will run from April 14 - May 4 2012. I am honored to be a part of this exclusive exhibit and look forward to attending the opening reception on April 14th.

My daughter was modeling for me and I had initially wanted her to hold her Daddy's guitar for the composition I was trying to put together. The guitar was way to big for her to sit comfortably and so I let her take a rest while I took a little break.When I returned from my break, I found the perfect composition waiting for me!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...