Sunday, February 5, 2012

Looking Out 8" x 8" Abstract Palette Knife Seascape Paintings by California Artist Janet Bludau


8" x 8"
Oil on Archival Board
Perfect for sitting on an easel or framing.  In fact, I will also post an example of a painting in new floater frames that I am carrying in my studio.  I love them.  They are just like the contemporary frames
you find hanging in galleries but sized to fit these smaller paintings.
Let me know if you have any questions:  bludauart@gmail.com
Here is a link to this painting and others on my website:  http://janetbludau.fineartstudioonline.com/


This is the frame I mention above


Same frame - different view

Thanks for visiting our palette knife blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...