Friday, February 3, 2012

RED POPPY FLOWER BOUQUET by OLGA WAGNER

I was hoping to post this one last night, but was to tired to get on the computer.

I am all ready and excited for my art reception tonight. I am looking forward to spending 3 hrs amongst art lovers having some wine and talking ART. Hope to see you there!


SOCIAL OUTCAST
18" x 18" x 1.5" Acrylics on Stretched Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

Looking classy on a dining room wall.


This is my still life setup. Nothing special, but works well for me. The above painting started from this tiny bouquet. Over a few days it morphed into the final product.



SAVE THE DATE: February 3rd 6-9pm
Opening Reception

Local Color Gallery, Raleigh NC
22 Glenwood Ave


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...