Monday, February 6, 2012

"triple play" by Dottie T Leatherwood

triple play
24" x 30" oil on canvas
©2012 DottieLeatherwood

Not one, not two but three waves all lined up to come ashore. I loved the composition of these waves back lit by the morning sun with lots of foam and spray to spare. How lucky could a sea lover get?

On another note, today is my 100th blog post! I started blogging last June. I had never even read a blog before I started mine. There was a whole world out there that I didn't even know existed! It has been so much fun meeting other artists and art lovers in cyberspace. The world has truly become so small and I have learned so much. To celebrate my 100th post I decided to give away one of my small paintings. I will draw the winner on Monday night and post it on my blog on Tuesday. To enter either 1) sign up to receive my blog by email  (http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com) or 2) if you already subscribe to my blog send me an email to let me know you want to enter to win. ( dtl.art@gmail.com). The winner will get to choose either one of the paintings below:


heart of a shell
6"x6"

field in early summer
5" x 7"



or

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...