Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Special Guests - commission/sold, by Roxanne Steed



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
-Gilda Radner



I've just finished putting the final touches on this commission. I've been calling it "Special Guests", an 8x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board. A gift for her daughter, this mom has chosen to have her 'grand-dogs' painted, who were decked out in all their flowers & ribbon-finery for the lovely outdoor October wedding! I got the thrill of seeing some very romantic and beautiful wedding photos and create a special gift for one of my collectors!

Please contact me if you are interested in having a painting done to celebrate a special occasion in your life, or as a gift for a loved one!
roxannesteed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...