Friday, September 17, 2010

100 skies daily paintings, #7 by BECKY JOY

Sky #7 5x7 oil on canvas panel. $110. (includes shipping
 in US and free display easel) Click here to purchase.

My daily painting didn't go well today. I tried another painting and the jury is still out on it. I'll have to look at it for a while. I'm not sure if I like it. This was my second daily sky. I'm much more pleased with this one.

I've started on a painting marathon here. I've been really excited about what I'm painting and going through unfinished and finished paintings and tweaking them. I've also gotten a couple of new ones done. I've been trying to get some larger pieces and sunsets for galleries finished. Today was a good day other than my first daily painting. I guess I needed a warm up.

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...