Monday, September 13, 2010

Dawn sky oil painting by BECKY JOY


#4 of 100 skies
A 5x7 oil on canvas
To purchase for $110 click here.
Free shipping and a free display easel with the painting.

Go to my website to view all the available daily paintings. BeckyJoy.com

Besides painting this one today, I finished a larger painting and now have a blank canvas on the easel ready to start another. I also took care of things like switching health insurance (yuck) and answering emails etc., etc.
I've got some signups for my workshop coming up in Phoenix on Oct 21, 22 & 23 for a plein air class. If you are interested email me at beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com.

I just had someone that has bought from me in the past ask about prints. Yes, I do have prints of my work available. If you are interested, the following link will take you to FineArtAmerica where I have several prints available. http://beckyjoy.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/505600

Well, now on to that blank canvas. Talk to you all later.

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...