Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Dream Clouds" by Karla Nolan, oil painting on canvas panel

This painting is a combo -- palette knife oils and some brushwork.  I'm back in the experimental stage again, go figure!  All because I inadvertently packed too quickly last week to join fellow painters, omitting my palette knives (I must have 30 of them -- a bit fanatical, wouldn't you say?)  So...I was FORCED to use brushes and didn't find them to be as revolting (okay, I exaggerate!) as I remembered, almost could say I enjoyed them.  I had begun this particular painting some time ago and have returned to it periodically -- sunsets and poppies seems to be my passions right now -- so here's another Rocky Mountain sunset just for YOU!

"Dream Clouds", 16"x20" palette knife oil and brush painting on canvas panel, unframed, a deal for $640, Paypal accepted, s&h to be determined at time of sale -- I can even do this one in payments, should you wish -- write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for looking!

MORE NEWS TO ANNOUNCE at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...