Friday, March 4, 2016

Pet Portraits by Judy Mackey





Pet Portrait
5" x  5", Oil on Board

This is a pet potrait I did around Christmas time.  If you are interested, I paint from photos you email me.  I offer small intimate sized pet paintings 5 x 5 inches on a board.  This small size makes it easy to frame.    You'll see a sample of a framed pet portrait on the "Collectors" page on my website www.judymackey.com.  It takes about 3 to 5 weeks for a painting to be finished and ready to mail or deliver and the cost is $65.00 + shipping.

 If you'd like to commission a pet portrait, please use the contact me form on my website.



Website:  JudyMackey.com
If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends and LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK - Thank you!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...