Friday, March 18, 2016

Small Seascape, Wave Painting, Daily Painting, Small oil painting, "Cresting", 8x8x1.5"

For lovers of the sea!

I did a few small paintings where I focused in on a wave, instead of my usual long distance view.  I was not sure they would be successful, but they both sold quickly.  Both clients have similar reactions to them.....they felt the paintings revived wonderful memories of their times in or on the ocean.  I decided to try a few more.

purchase here
145 + shipping



detail

 LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

I have a few more seascapes to show you soon.  I hope you enjoy this one!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...