Thursday, March 10, 2016

Daily Painting, Small Acrylic Seascape, 6x8" Acrylic

I have been working on a secret project that requires me to paint in acrylics.  To ready myself, I tried a few small acrylic paintings.  This is my first attempt.

purchase here
89.00 + shipping
I am not sure how I feel about acrylics at this point.  I think I will be happy to get back to my oils, but like anything else, practice makes perfect.  There must be many techniques I am unaware of.  Maybe by the time I finish my project, I will have discovered some of them.

Change can be a good thing, but not always enjoyable.

Thanks for reading my blog today.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...