Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sunseeker Daisies ~ Step by Step Flower Painting by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Sunseeker Daisies by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
 ~ Sold ~


We are all seeking a little sunshine these days, and my studio daisies are no exception. The models are getting just a little brown around the edges, so I gave them a fresh drink of water and whispered sweet words to them about how spring was surely just around the corner and warm weather was just a day away! They posed for me, once again, and for that I am grateful. Here is my latest study for you. I posted Sunseeker Daisies one as I painted it, step by step, on my Facebook fan page, and it sold while still on the easel. Visit my art blog to see the painting in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...