Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Horse 21, Kissing Cousins Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pae




  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 21 Kissing Cousins
8 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

This is a busy week with family obligations and happenings. I painted some over the weekend and will have paintings maybe every other day to share.  I continue to work on some big pieces for my galleries but intend to continue painting this small precious ones for my website.

I filled two palettes with colors... warm colors on one and cool colors on the other and I began to work. It was so much easier with the colors laid out before me and not reaching for tubes every time I wanted a new color. It was easy. It was fun.

Paddy remains with fuzzy hairy ears and his look of big head dog. Not sure when we will have time to finish him but at least he is manageable on his body right now. Terry got a haircut last week too, so that leaves me to be next, just not sure when.  I definitely do not need big hair, big head!


Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Ephesians 6:10-11 NIV

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Blessings,Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...