Sunday, March 30, 2014

Halos and Hydrangeas and a North Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1429054

Halos and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




 I planted all but one pot of hydrangeas from my Louisiana workshop last week. The last bunch to hold up under the studio spotlight was featured in Halos and Hydrangeas today, and tomorrow the plant itself will go into my garden. It's the ultimate in recycling! Paint the flowers, plant the flowers. My next two workshops are full, so I've opened up a new workshop in North Texas, and another in Spring, near Houston, in the new gallery located in the heart of this charming town. My workshops are open for beginners to advanced painters, and I share how to make your paintings more dramatic, how to simplify your shapes and create exciting, clean color, and most of all, how to paint loosely, giving your work energy and flow. Put a little joy in your brush and let's make flowers bloom in brilliant color together!




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1429054

The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...