Friday, March 14, 2014

White Horse #15 Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 15 White Horse
8 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

I was painting with Lady L in the studio as I began this one. The surface paint again in acrylic and then about 10 over layers of oil before the horse is started. With the horse there are at least five more layers of paint. These take a two to three hours each to do and right now I am promising to do them at $100 each... but I am thinking about doing a few a bit larger for $145 each as well.  Email me your thoughts on this. I was thinking 12 x 12. If I push any larger than that the prices have to jump as that is then in the sizes I do for my galleries and it costs much more to ship them.

White Horse appears next to a waterfall of purple and blues and white... sliding into the green landscape below.  The contrast of orange with the blue and the red with the green. Makes it all lush.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...