Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vero Amore Red Geraniums and Recycled Flowers in My Garden - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1425920

Vero Amore Red Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Vero Amore Red Geraniums was one of my seven class demonstrations from my Lafayette, Louisiana workshop last week. What on earth do I do with all those flowers at the end of a workshop? For those in pots, I plant them in my garden! It's the ultimate in flower workshop recycling. My used turpenoid is picked up on my doorstep by the Town of Flower Mound. All of the supply boxes are recycled, and I've never thrown away a canvas in my life. Everything is re-used, repurposed, or recycled. It just seems fitting that the flowers get another chance for fresh air, considering all the hours they spent under the spotlight!

When I went to Calloway's Nursery to pick up soil this week, I found a treasure. Here's a picture below of the one item I could not leave without - yes, ladies and gents, we have yet another new pug!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1425920

The studio models take a bow!




Studio Director AnnieBee has a new admirer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...