Friday, March 21, 2014

Red Sun Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Red Sun
12  x 12  inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

It was a 'red' day I guess. I felt pretty strong putting this color throughout the composition. It has an acrylic layer for sealing below the heavy oil layering. You can see some really good close up pictures at the link above for available paintings. 

Lady L made sure it had some pink purple in it as well as she watched over the process.  Lady L is my five year old granddaughter. She is back painting with me after the past year. I cannot wait to see what she turns out now. 

Think about how many people you influence in one day by your actions and your words.  Keep life in a positive direction and give to others when you can.


I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—  that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.  Romans 1:11-12

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...