Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Obscurity by Kay Wyne


Obscurity
8" x 16" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Uncertainty and obscurity comes to my mind when I look at this small abstract painting.  I was working towards a landscape with my palette knife and paints.  I worked and moved the paint across the canvas.  I see a nocturnal scene with earthy colors.  This painting has layers of color, and abstract shapes to pull the eye into the painting.  This is on a thick gallery wrap canvas, and the sides are painted, so a frame is optional.  Contact Kay for more info on this painting or the art posted here.  Thank you for viewing....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...