Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Love Abounds Hydrangea Flower Painting and Art Studio Necessities by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1405131

Love Abounds Blue and White Hydrangeas
12X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Love Abounds Hydrangeas was my demonstration in Flower Mound, Texas, yesterday. Once I got this new painting home without smudging the interior of the Highlander, the next challenge was photographing it! Taking a picture of a long, long painting can be a bit tricky, but the hubby stepped in and gave me a helping hand.

The hot chocolate mocha studio supplies also helped get me through a wintry, cold day - the sleet and ice came down nonstop in North Texas. I had to replenish the pile o' whippy creme several times on my mocha, however. A gal has gotta do, what a gal has gotta do!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1405131

 Painting fresh flowers at the new Market Street in Flower Mound!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...