Sunday, March 2, 2014

Color Jungle Delphinium Garden and a Flower Mound Art Event by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1401888

Color Jungle Delphinium Garden
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Color Jungle is the newest large work in Flower Mound Studio, and my travel kit is all packed for my first Flower Mound painting demonstration at the new Market Street Saturday and Sunday morning, from 11 am to 1 pm. I'm bringing a large canvas and planning to paint a colorful flower panorama, so I do hope you'll stop by to say hello and heckle me cheer me on! I actually find it easier to paint on a large canvas than a small one. Just the thought of trying to make something bloom on an 8X10 canvas gives me claustrophobia. I think my flowers prefer to stretch their wings and take up all the space in the room, whenever possible, plus I've got that Big Ole Brush to contend with, the only one I use, for all practical purposes. I hope to see you in Flower Mound, Texas friends, please be sure to say hi. I'll be the lady with the pug apron and green paint on her nose, just inside the front door, staring longingly at the pastry case....

 Meet the Artist - Painting Live

Nancy Medina at Market Street

 March 1-2
11 am to 1 pm 
3800 Long Prairie Road
Flower Mound, Texas
More info...




My class demonstration in Fredericksburg, Texas, 40X34 Hydrangea Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...