Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Days of Painting ~ Diablo Original Oil by Karen Balon

"Diablo"
8"x8" Oil on Archival Board
Click to View the 
Heart of My Art

A fellow artist put out a challenge to do 
30 paintings in 30 days to start off the New Year.
Originally I was not going to do this challenge as I am 
NOT a paint a painting a day person.
However, the of the challenge is to get yourself back into the studio
and paint daily.  So I am challenging myself to paint daily
for the next 30 days.

To get things started of I turned to my friend and favorite subject,
The Sun.
No matter what mood I am in, or how non-creative I am feeling
I can Always manage to paint the Sun.
This is my first painting of the year to come out of my studio

Since I wasn't planning on doing the challenge I haven't had a chance
to prep my website for links and such so please bear with me
while I put on the computer geek hat to 
provide you with larger views of the paintings to come. 

In the mean time feel free to post a comment below or
Visit the Heart of My Art
Go to my Blog
Visit me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...