Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Newport Harbor Dusk" by Karla Nolan


Okay, I'll admit it, I had more fun with this miniature palette knife oil painting than I expected to have.  There is, in person, an almost iridescent glow in the sky, the boats are bouncy, and the water is serene with a little bit of oomph.  This is the fond memory I had of one of the evenings I spent with my dear, dear friend, Missy, in Newport, Rhode Island, some years ago.  Nothing like a sunset, is there?

"Newport Harbor Dusk", 6"X6" unframed palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $75 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...