Friday, January 11, 2013

American Art

© 1990-2013 Artwork Paintings by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Pablo Picasso said, "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off of our souls".  I love that quote!  My tag-line, "joy on canvas", is indicative of what my clients tell me they feel when they view my work.  That always makes me feel great because I pour my heart and soul into all my work.
My goal is for my work to emanate the joy and beauty of life.

This is one of my new small works of art.  This 8"x10" acrylic aspen tree palette knife painting is entitled, "Echoed Love".  It was inspired by my latest trip to Crested Butte, Colorado, where I spent an entire week photographing aspens and getting ideas for new paintings.  To purchase this painting, please contact me through my website.  I accept all major credit cards.  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...