Thursday, January 24, 2013

Late Night Tulip 13023, Tulip Oil Painting, 7x5, 30/30 challenge, Day 23 by Teas Fine Artist Nancy Standlee

Late Night Tulip 13023
7x5" on canvas panel, original oil
$70

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 23 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

The title says it all, not that my time was spent cleaning or other household duties - no, oh, no. I'm closing my eyes to parts of my surroundings during this 30 day challenge. I worked on my WebinArts class by Leslie Saeta most of the day except for the late night part..yes the same Leslie who is is in charge of the challenge. She rules my January. I've been and will be working on for a few more days, a Facebook Fan Page (Nancy Standlee Fine Art) and in case you run across it on FB can you please check it out and like it if you approve. Thank you very much. I think I have some rogue pages out there so watch out for them. I've afraid to delete - afraid I'll delete a good one. grrrrr
Webinart Class lessons 15 of 20, painting challenges 23 of 30. I could have titled the painting "Nearly There".

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTER, TULIP PAINTING

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...