Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reception Flowers 13029, 6x6, Floral Oil Painting, Day 29 of the 30 in 30 Challenge by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Reception Flowers 13029
6x6 on Ampersand Gessobord, original oil, painted with palette knife
$75

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 29 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

 I do hope that if you started out on this challenge you have made it this far. I do enjoy making goals and sticking with them to completion; however many of mine never made it. I'm thinking of sewing a brown tweed wool tailored coat that I came to hate and it ended up in the trash before it was finished. That fabric looked much better in the store and me in brown? No. We need to remember if first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you. But I've put some kind of paint down each day for 29 days and some little paintings I like better than others but sky diving is not in my future.
What is in my future as a Canvas by Canvas member is making plans for a show with reception flowers at the Breckenridge Fine Art Center in March and April, with the reception March 10. Here are seven of the members in executive session at Pho in Fort Worth yesterday discussing the logistics. Save the date and see you there. You are not required to bring flowers.



TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTERS, FLORAL BOUQUET STILL LIFE, CANVAS BY CANVAS,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...