Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Palette Knife Painting

©1990-2013 Contemporary Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


You won't find these trees growing in Atlanta, Ga., but you will find them in the homes of my patrons here in the south.  Aside from my collectors around the country, I'm thankful to my clients in the south who appreciate the stunning beauty of an aspen tree forest!

This grouping, "Aspen Rhapsody In Snow", is a collection of three individual acrylic palette knife paintings on a wide border canvas that hang side by side.  All together, they measure 72" wide by 30" tall.  If there's just a hint of light in the room, these paintings emanate a beautiful glow.  To inquire about this piece, please contact me through my website. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...