Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunny Brunch of Apricots; Cyclamen, Spring Comes Early to New England by Roxanne Steed



12"x12" oil on gessoed masonite archival panel

To purchase, please visit my blog.

Oh how the first really warm days of Spring make your skin feel electric- and the warmth finally reaches every part of you. This in some sense it how it feels to be truly alive again after winter. Even if your winter wasn't too rough of a winter weather-wise. So even though there's just the beginnings of signs of life in my garden - a bit of green sprouting here and there, it didn't keep me from setting up a still life in my garden. The light has been so strong and brilliant this week! And if the weather keeps it up- I'll keep up this series for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...