Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pewter and Pansies by Pamela Blaies

Oil on Canvas
12" x 24"

I purchased a ton of these pansies last fall for a fundraiser at my girls' middle school and planted about half of them right away. I keep the rest hidden in the flower bed, thinking I will plant them any day now. They are blooming beautifully and though I may never get around to planting them, at least I can bring them in to paint. This pewter pot and lid is a cherished heirloom handed down to me from my husband's family.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...